Below are some questions we are commonly asked. If you have a question that’s not listed here, please Contact Us.

A Sponsor License is required to sponsor foreign workers or students to come and work or study in the UK.

Acquiring a Sponsor License is fairly straight-forward and – although we cannot offer any advice – we’d be happy to direct you to our trusted partners for assistance in gaining your license. Contact Us for more information.

We can work in any sector that’s traditionally difficult to recruit into, where international talent can represent a solution.

These sectors include, but are not limited to;

  • Healthcare
  • Construction
  • Professional Services

Our fee is charged as a percentage of the employee’s annual salary, invoiced only after they accept an offer of employment.

Furthermore, if the employee isn’t suitable, we’ll replace them for free*. Contact Us for full terms.

If your candidate doesn’t work out, we’ll replace them for free*.  Contact Us for full terms.

No, we cannot and do not offer advice on immigration law. We’d be happy to answer any question you might have regarding international recruitment or gaining a sponsor license, but for advice pertaining to specific legal matters we can direct you to our trusted partners. Contact Us for more information.

Frequently Asked Questions